Action & Fun
Adrenalin kick in South Tyrol
Are you looking for an adrenalin kick in South Tyrol during your holiday in the warm season? We also have something for our bold guests:
- Experience Meran from a bird's eye view during a paragliding tandem flight and fly over meadows, forests, and mountains.
- You can paddle in large and robust rubber dinghies on South Tyrol's rivers during rafting, equipped with helmet, life jacket, and wetsuit. This adventure is ideal for young and older adventurers.
- When you go river hiking (canyoning) you cross a gorge with climbing and white-water equipment.
- Abseiling next to a waterfall guarantees hours of adventure. You can learn the abseiling technique and then abseil down approx. 350m over cable cars and rock faces.
- On the learning parcours in the canyon (Tarzaning) you can cross beautiful gorges without touching the water..